Friday, September 23, 2016

Kylie Jenner liquid lipstick

I recently tried the Kylie Jenner lip kits in the colors KOKO K and Candy. These colors look similar in the bottle but are slightly different when used. I personally liked KOKO K better because it stands out more because it's more pink, while Candy K has more of a nude pigment. The lip kit quality is very good and when applied, it lasted all day but when I tried removing it at the end of the day, it didn't com off easily and instead stained my lips and skin. With a price of $29.99 plus shipping and tax, I believe this product is worth it and I would definitely recommend it and I'd buy in the other colors. The only downfall was how inconvenient it was to remove which could also be a good thing meaning it stays on well. Overall my review would be that these products are very high quality and worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment